Note: These portions are ideal for women; they can be halved for children and upped one-and-a-half times for men
- Cheese and vegetable skewers – for example, two cherry tomatoes per mini cheese cube threaded alternately onto a skewer.
- Crudités and dip – one to two cups of vegetable crudités with up to six tablespoons of fat-free flavoured cottage cheese, tzatziki or reduced-fat hummus.
- Biltong – about 30g lean biltong such as ostrich or game.
- Dried fruit – a serving of about 40g.
- Pretzels or nuts – the smallest packet you can find, no more than 30g (about a handful).