The combination of apricot jam and salted caramel sauce is enough to get your mouth watering.
Apricot Jam Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce
110ml Sasko Cake Flour
5ml Moir’s Vanilla Essence
5ml Moir’s Bicarbonate of Soda
60ml butter, melted and cooled
30ml smooth apricot jam, melted and cooled
For the salted caramel sauce
125ml canned caramel, heated
30ml melted butter
2,5 ml salt flakes
Safari walnuts, chopped
ice cream or cream
- Sift the sugar, flour and salt together.
- Mix the milk, vanilla essence, bicarbonate of soda, 60ml butter and jam together. Mix with the dry ingredients.
- Pour into 4 greased cups. Place the cups on a baking sheet for easy handling.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before turning out.
- Mix the caramel, cream, butter and salt together until smooth. Spoon the caramel sauce over the puddings and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.