1. Make a mini ‘cheesecake’ by topping a Tennis Biscuit with a wedge of cream cheese – finish off with a dollop of fruity jam, coulis or lemon curd.
2. Long day at school or work? Keep energy levels up by copying this cute half-cheese and half-veg idea. Pic source
3. Make ‘pizzas’ by taking toasted tortillas, smearing on tomato paste, placing cream cheese wedges evenly around it, dusting with mixed herbs and placing under the grill. So easy, so delicious!
4. Try this cheat’s dessert. Top a Tennis or ginger biscuit with a wedge of cream cheese, add half a strawberry and drizzle with melted chocolate. Pic source
5. Make mini egg muffins by half-filling a 12-cup muffin tray or individual muffin molds with chopped spring onion and yellow peppers, and crumbled cream-cheese wedges. Now take the scrambled-egg mixture (4 eggs and 125ml milk, whisked together), fill the cups, season and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes. Pic source
6. Turn ordinary banana bread into something extraordinary – top a slice with a wedge of smeared cream cheese, add some chopped walnuts and drizzle with honey. Pic source
7. Take a large brown mushroom. Top with a cream-cheese wedge and some freshly chopped garlic and parsley. Season and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
8. Save this idea for Christmas and small guests. So cute! Pic source