If you think you have a retail-ready and commercially relevant product with consumer appeal, here’s a way to get some start-up capital.
Head to the Good Food & Wine Show and enter the Lion’s Den. You’ll have 10 minutes to pitch to the Lion’s Den audience and potentially win a business package worth R250 000, including:
- A stand at the Good Food & Wine Show in Johannesburg in July (value R45 000);
- Mentorship and product analysis (worth R100 000) by Managing Director of Product of the Year Preetesh Sewraj;
- Marketing consultancy to the value of R25 000 from Rainbow Experiential Marketing;
- Editorial and media coverage to the value of R25 000 from Wired Communications; and
- R60 000 worth of access over a year to relevant market data and analysis from WhyFive’s BrandMapp.
MC-ing and adjudicating the process will be co-owner and marketing director of NoMU, Paul Raphaely.
Innovators and entrepreneurs who would like to enter must apply in advance.
When: 29May to 1 June. Doors open at 10am.
Where: CTICC, Cape Town
Apply: Contact Sarah Holloway on 072 875 9723 or firstname.lastname@example.org