Take your children for a day packed with action and excitement, with face painting, balloon sculpturing, tractor rides, magic tricks, live music, interactive dance lessons, inflatables and a petting farm.
For the parents, there will be a fully licensed bar, delicious food and live bands. With FamFest child minders and an on-site medic, your kids will be in safe hands.
- When: 10am to 4pm Sunday 13 April
- Venue: Wild Clover farm, on the R304, Cape Town (see map)
- Cost: Adults: R60; kids under 2: free; sand art: R20
- Book: Quicket
- Info: 021 462 1529, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.famfest.co.za
Da Vinci Exhibition
Explore the life-sized, interactive machines faithfully crafted by Italian artisans from Leonardo da Vinci’s notebooks.
- When: 10am to 7pm on weekdays, and 9am to 7pm on weekends and public holidays until 22 June
- Venue: The Amazing Place, Mount Lebanon Road, Woodmead, Sandton
- Cost: Adults: R140; seniors and students: R110; children 6 to 17: R90; children 5 and younger: free; family tickets (2 adults and 2 children): R400
- Book: Webtickets
- Info: http://davinciexhibition.co.za/
Dargle Nature Reserve Autumn Walk
Wander through about 7km of beautiful mist-belt forest and Midlands grassland, ending with soup and bread on the forest edge.
- When: 9am
- Venue: Meet at Crab Apple Chapel, Dargle
- Cost: R50 per person
- Book: Barend 082 289 3110 or Nikki 083 473 3074
- Info: email@example.com