The long wait is over and we are so excited to announce that this year’s Celebrity Bake Stars High Tea is right around the corner, on the 1st of September. You can expect an afternoon of delicious spoils, useful baking tips and inspiration from local celebrity chefs Siba Mtongana and Mynhardt Joubert, and of course the legendary Good Housekeeping goody bags!
Brought to you by Good Housekeeping and sponsors Bakers, SASKO, Miladys, Radisson Blu, GLAD and Plush.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town
Date: Friday, 1 September 2017
Time: 12h30 – 16h30
Raffle tickets: Raffle bundle of 5 tickets (R50), raffle bundle of 10 tickets (R100) and individual raffle ticket (R10)
Raffle tickets can be purchased online and at the event. All proceeds go to our charity partner.
8 reasons you should book today!
1. Get baking tips and techniques from our amazing celeb chefs, Siba Mtongana and Mynhardt Joubert.
2. Sample all the celebrity recipes featured in the August issue of Good Housekeeping and Goeie Huishouding.
3. Stand the chance to win amazing lucky draw prizes and support a great charity, BREADRev.
4. Receive a fabulous goody bag filled with surprises including a six-month subscription to Good Housekeeping or Goeie Huishouding.
5. Listen to an inspirational fashion speaker on the day.
6. Learn new tricks for hosting a stellar high tea of your own from Good Housekeeping’s lifestyle guru Vicki Sleet.
7. Meet Liezel van der Westhuizen, who will be our MC for the day!
8. Get your August copy of Good Housekeeping or Goeie Huishouding signed by Siba herself!
**Please allow 6-8 weeks after the event date to receive your first GH print subscription
All proceeds are donated to BreadRev whose mission is to build and sell wood-fired rocket ovens, as well as develop spaces that enable people to learn the ancient art of artisan baking.
Avoid the queue and buy your raffle tickets online
In true Good Housekeeping-style, we’ll be hosting a raffle where you stand a chance of winning some fantastic prizes!
Raffle tickets can be bought in the same way as your physical event ticket. Tickets cost R10 each and can be bought separately or in bundles of five or 10. Should you be buying individual raffle tickets, you will need to bring your Quicket ticket with you for each raffle ticket bought. You will only need to present one Quicket ticket per bundle for bundled raffle tickets. Raffle tickets will also be on sale on the day.
You will need to bring your physical Quicket raffle ticket with you to redeem your raffle tickets on the day. No raffle tickets will be issued without a Quicket ticket being presented on the day of the event.
Get your tickets here!
Visit Quicket and buy your tickets and raffle bundles so you don’t miss out on a fantastic event that is Celebrity Bake Stars High Tea 2017! We are so excited to see you there! #GHBakeStars