Get your design and décor fix at the Decorex lifestyle exhibition, a supporter of World Design Capital 2014, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
Decorex will include everything from fine home finishes to beautiful décor accessories.
Exciting new additions for this year include the Craft Collective pavilion and 100% Design South Africa, the world-renowned international design exhibition.
- When: 10am to 7pm, 25 to 28 April
- Where: CTICC
- Cost: R15 to R75
- Info: www.decorex.co.za
- Book: Webtickets
The Rand Show
Enjoy a fun day out with your family at this century-old exhibition.
Look out for the themed destination-shopping pavilions; the new Snow World (a real snowy playground that includes the longest solid-ice toboggan slide ever built in Africa); daily shows with the UK’s Naked Scientist; bird and reptile shows and the ever-popular SANDF exhibits and arena displays.
- When: 9am to 7pm (ticketing booths close at 6pm), 18 April to 28 April
- Where: Johannesburg Expo Centre, Rand Show Road, Nasrec
- Cost: R100 for adults, R50 for seniors, R50 for teens aged 13 to16, R20 for kids aged 6 to 12, and free for children under six.
- Info: www.randshow.co.za
- Book: Tickets are available at the gate or through Computicket
Stitching Nations Arts Market
Grab a bite, be entertained and meet new people at Pretoria’s first arts market, which takes inspiration from the successful Neighbourgoods Market and Arts on Main.
You can expect to find fashion, crafts, music, photography, jewellery, still arts, interior design, sculpture and more!
- When: 9am to 4pm, last Saturday of every month
- Where: Pretoria City Hall
- Cost: Free entrance
- Info: 012 358 2111