- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 450g peeled, deveined prawns
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 450g cooked rigatoni
- sliced spring onions
- In a deep 30cm frying pan, cook 3 cloves garlic, chopped, in 3 tbsp olive oil on medium for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Add 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes and ⅔ cup evaporated milk. Heat to simmering; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
- To frying pan, add 450g peeled, deveined prawns; 1 cup frozen peas; ¼ tsp salt; and ½ tsp pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with 450g cooked rigatoni. Garnish with sliced spring onions. Serves 6.
- EACH SERVING: About 1 950kJ, 24g protein, 67g carbohydrate, 12g fat (3g saturated), 5g fibre.