- 300g each watermelon, spanspek and honeydew-melon pieces
- 75g castor sugar
- 3 tsp lime juice
- Separately whizz each melon in a blender until smooth, add 200ml cold water, 25g castor sugar and 1 tsp lime juice to each and whizz again until smooth. Pour each into a 900g loaf tin or freezer-proof container.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then use a fork to break up any large ice crystals. Freeze again for 30 minutes. Repeat for 2 to 3 hours until granita has the desired consistency. Serve in small glasses.
- GET AHEAD: The granita will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- EACH SERVING: About 180kJ, 0g protein, 0g fat (0g saturated), 10g carbohydrate (10g total sugars), 1g fibre.