- 170g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp raspberry jam
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 slices brioche
- ½ cup raspberries
- icing sugar
- maple syrup
- With a mixer on medium speed, beat 170g cream cheese, softened, with 1 tsp vanilla until smooth. Stir in 3 tbsp raspberry jam.
- In a large shallow dish, whisk ½ cup milk, 2 large eggs and ¼ tsp ground cinnamon. Spread cheese mixture on one side of 8 (1,5cm-thick) slices brioche.
- Divide ½ cup raspberries among 4 slices; top with remaining slices, pressing to make 4 sandwiches. Heat a 30cm nonstick frying pan on medium; spray with cooking spray.
- Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning to soak both sides. Place two sandwiches in pan; cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to plate; keep warm in a 100°C oven while cooking remaining sandwiches. Dust with icing sugar; serve with maple syrup and more raspberries.