Not only is it trending, but emerald green suits all skin tones! Here’s how to add it to your wardrobe…
Pin this article for later! For more, follow Good Housekeeping on Pinterest.
Here are five ways to wear this stunning colour:
1. Wear a green pleated skirt with a tucked-in black top and chic mules. This will accentuate your waist.
2. A green midi dress is the perfect trans-seasonal outfit for a fancy lunch or event.
3. Matching is back! Update a casual daytime look with a green bag and green heels. If you want to tone it down a little, simply opt for one or the other.
4. If you aren’t afraid of colour (and you shouldn’t be!) have fun in head-to-toe emerald. Wearing the same colour head-to-toe is a flattering look, as it will elongate your body.
5. Finish off a look with emerald-tinted accessories such as jewel-encrusted earrings, a necklace or a belt. Tip: If you have green eyes, these items will enhance them!
Shop these flattering emerald-green garments:
1. Gem studs R29,99, MRP
2. Off-the-shoulder dress R140, MRP
3. Blouse R99,99, MRP
4. Jersey knit R379, Cotton On
5. Jewel drop earrings R149, Forever New
6. Full-length slim pants R899, Forever New
7. Cardigan R499, Poetry
8. Pointed court heels R1 599, Aldo at Superbalist
9. Faux-suede flats R299, Dailyfriday at Superbalist
10. Top-handle bag R799, Aldo at Spree
11. Sneakers with espadrille sole R379, KG at Spree
Our fashion director is proof that you can totally wear a green top and shoes for a winning look! #Matching